Sunday, September 6, 2009

Life Is Good

Things are fabulous! We are all moved in and doing great. The Lord really has guided us throughout this whole move.

Here's the series of events from packing day to moving day...
-friday, pick up truck at noon
-bring back and start loading up!
-pack the kitchen (with the help of David's cousin KaLynne) thanks you!!
-collapse on the air mattress at 10pm
-wake up at 7 am sat morning...forget to eat breakfast
-run to good ol Fred Myer for 3 more boxes
-wake madi up and stick her in her high chair with some cereal and 1/2 of a banana
-throw the rest of the junk in boxes and toss them in the truck with 2 minutes to spare before the "cleaning crew" arrived
-10 am my amazing friends arrived...David and Madi took off in the truck.
-10:40 am the house is SPOTLESS! amazing I must say.
-11am Mark came over and did the walk through...I handed the keys in and said by to my sweet home in Ellensburg.
-met my dear Lindsay for a much needed lunch at the Valley Cafe. DELICIOUS!
-began the 2 hour drive to my new home.
-here's where you can start paying attention....
As I was driving out of the town I called home for a year and a half...where I had made friends with so many amazing women and had great experiences...I had the most incredible wave of peace come over me. I just couldn't help but wipe the tears from my face. I was filled with love for David's family and for the Lord for opening this door for us. Yes, He closed EVERY other door...but he left the right one wide open and rolled out the red carpet. I know without a doubt that this is where we're supposed to be. For what reason I know not, but I know it's right. I am so grateful for that sweet conformation from my Heavenly Father. I am so excited to see what He has in store for us here. For those who don't know we're living with David's parents. We lived with them for a year while I was pregnant with Madi. Here we are again, but here is where we're supposed to be.

Just to add some flair here's some pics of the move :)

Moving Truck Aug09_0246Moving Truck Aug09_0248

Here's the truck that we filled pretty much to the top!

Moving Truck Aug09_0258

Moving Truck Aug09_0260
Love this girl in motion. What a sweetheart!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear that everything went so well. Since I couldn't be there to help I'm happy that you had so many friends willing to pitch in. Thanks for the sweet pics. I love the last one! Luv ya sis!

Pamela Brown said...

I'm so glad that everything went well, I still can't believe it only took 40 minutes to clean the house, I need to know your secret. We miss you guys, it is so weird to look over and see an empty apartment. Joel keeps going over there and looking in the windows to see if you guys are home:)

Post a Comment