Wednesday, December 16, 2009

24 continued...

For those of you who were wondering, here's what the rest of my special day had in store :)

There were a few more happy phone calls.

Madi and I picked up our Christmas cards and did a little Christmas shopping for daddy.

Once Madi went down for her nap, I left to go pick up David from work. His instructions were "bring a coat and a camera". Ok that's easy enough.

He was a bit late getting off work. So, while I was waiting in the car, I decided to take a picture of me. It was a good hair day...actually it was a good everything day :)

When I held the shutter release down nothing happened.......yeah I forgot the small detail of an SD card. Oh my :(

Good thing David had his phone. Thank you iphone! You saved the day, or at least let me capture an amazing memory.

Here's what we did. (It was a total surprise by the way!)

chelsi 24 bday plane web

It was so amazing. So romantic. So David. I'll never forget it :)


As soon as we got home, we all went out to dinner.

Ate too much.

Had a DELICIOUS marion berry crisp. (That was the free bday dessert they give you)

Came home to Skype my lovely family :)

Did presents and cake.

Not just any cake.

A brownie, mint chocolate chip ice cream layered cake.....yummmmmmm.

Thank you my love!

chelsi 24 bday web

VERY SPECIAL DAY!

THANK YOU EVERYONE :)

2 comments:

Lore Smart said...

oh my goodness Chelsi....what a wonderful, memorable birthday!!! Happy birthday as I know this will bring lots of happiness. You look great, you are a wonderful mama and such a great friend(gosh, I'm still bummed we couldn't get together, totally my fault but good intentions I promise) Anyway, So fun to look at your blog and get updated in the Greenwood happenings. Thinking of you and wishing you a happy 2010!!!

Lena said...

WOW! That is one stellar birthday, the tour sounded/looked amazing! I wonder what he's going to do next year!?!

Post a Comment