Thursday, March 25, 2010

Catch up...California

I just have to say. I LOVE the bay area. It will always be my home away from home. The weather was perfect and the company was even better. I love my momma and daddy.

great gs march 10
David's grandparent live about 5 minutes away from my parents. We never miss an opportunity to spend time with them when we visit. Thanks for lunch!


March Cali Trip_0227 web
This handsome young man is my little brother. He's taller than me now though. He got home from school just as the grandparents were leaving. Grandpa served in the army. Which explains the pose :)


train discovery museum march 10
My dad took the day off on Friday to take Madi on her first train ride! She LOVED it. Actually that's an understatement. This was one excited girl. Once we got off the train, we took the bus to the discovery museum., played for hours, went to lunch, took the bus back to the train station, and went back home. It was a wonderful day with papa.


March Cali Trip_0240
Madisyn is totally in love with animals. Every time we come to visit she looks all over the house for the "kitty". Once she finds her, she squeals so loud with joy that the cat bolts away, afraid for her life. Madi runs after her saying "nice nice". Assuring the cat that she's really nice. I get a good laugh out of it every time. With that said, this is a very rare moment :)


March Cali Trip_0199March Cali Trip_0196
It was so nice we got to wear our sandals and skirts!

My dad loves to make us big yummy breakfasts. It's something that I always look forward to. It's always made with so much love. Yummm!


March Cali Trip_0194
This is my baby sister and I love her. She is too much fun. (that's chocolate frosting in case you were wondering)


March Cali Trip_0190
Kayla had her senior cruise on saturday and I got to be a part of the "getting ready" process. I miss that! I love getting my sisters glammed up for their special nights.


March Cali Trip_0006March Cali Trip_0019
Two prego sisters are better than one :) I love that we get to share this time. She's due in the next couple of weeks. I'm going to be an aunt to a baby girl! I've never been an auntie before. I'm sure I'll do fine. I am excited if you can't tell.

David and Bryce (my bro in law) came to pick Madi and I up from the airport. He had never been to seattle before. So, we had to show him how we eat "seattle style". The Crab Pot is amazing!


It was a wonderful trip as always. Just to add a cherry on the top, the flight home was pretty empty. Madi and I ended up being moved to a row where we had the ENTIRE row to ourselves. They gave Madi her own head phones and drink. It was no doubt a tender mercy from Heavenly Father.

Couldn't have been better

Oh and we also celebrated Madi's bday the night before we cam home, but I'm going to put that in her bday post. Ok now I'm done :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great trip! Fremont will always be home to me. It's so strange not living there.

Can't believe your baby is 2! It seems like you just posted pictures from her 1st birthday. Time flies by.

THE GROWS said...

looks like you had a relaly fun time at home. I am with you on there is no place like home. I love the bay area too. it was fun to see you for like a min. when I was there. how far along are you again?

Post a Comment