Monday, June 7, 2010

As for last week...

We survived.

Madisyn came down with a nasty stomach flew while I was gone and it all came to the surface (literally) once I got home.

The week was filled with crackers, lots of laundry (I mean LOTS!), cuddle time in front of the tv, sleepless nights, upset tummies, and the diapers...well I won't even go there.

Needles to say, everything is cleaned and sanitized. Madi is eating and playing like crazy and the exploding diapers are just a bad memory.

Yep, we survived!

Here's to a new week of fun, hopefully some sun, and lots of healthy days :)

1 comments:

Lore Smart said...

LOVE the beautiful pictures of your niece. They are so dang precious. I love her little mouth....that newborn mouth is so melting. What a special time you had with your family. Glad to hear the stomach flu has left your home. Definetely something that is never welcomed but sure does help you realize the blessings of health. Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures. So stunning.

Post a Comment