Did I mention that it's been over 90 degrees here in WA this week.
102 body temp + 90 temp outside = one miserable girl
Not to mention, one worried, worn out mother and father.
She still has her fever. I'm just glad to say that the weather man predicts that next week is going to be in the high 70s. Perfect!
So, Madisyn has been getting a lot of special treatment lately. Those droopy tear filled eyes make mommy and daddy say yes to things that would normally be out of the question.
Tonight was no exception. See for yourself.

Yes. She's eating dinner upstairs in front of the TV. Odd...
....but she was a happy girl and those moments were too few and far between today.
Oh and one more thing.
I may have gotten some unexpected special treatment today too....
David may have placed the winning bid on eBay for one of these babies.
Oh wow. I can't even begin to say how excited I am to get this in the mail!
I am a little sad though. I don't want to say goodbye to my D60. It's been a wonderful camera. Hopefully it will find a new home with a lucky eBay bidder who appreciates it as much as I have. It's given me some beautiful photos and I learned everything I know on it.
I am ready to move on to a more "grown up" photographer's camera. After all, I did just order my first business cards. It's time for a professional camera to go with them.












3 comments:
I say give that adorable girl anything she wants. Hope she is feeling better soon.
It's so sad having a sick baby. I hope she gets better soon.
Congrats on the new camera! I can't wait to see you in action at Andrea's wedding.
That is one sweeeet camera! Your pictures are already amazing, so it will be neat to see them with this new camera!
Post a Comment