Monday, August 16, 2010

Lovin Summer!

I need to get all caught up before we move and before baby gets here! By the way I think this little girl has a name, but it's not 100% yet. So, I'll wait to share until we know for sure.

Since the last post a lot has happened.

I for one, got bigger (of course).

36 wks 2 web
She's still growing and kicking and loving it in there. I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to have my body to myself again.


Let's back up though. I have some catch up to do.

ONELOVE Fremont 2010_0071
Madi and I made the flight to Cali to spend the week with my family. The flight went great. Madi got her own apple juice with a lid AND a straw and she thought it was fantastic.


ONELOVE Fremont 2010_0067
We spent lots of time with grandma, papa, uncle james, and aunt kayla. It was wonderful!


ONELOVE Fremont 2010_0024
That weekend, David joined us and we celebrated his 26th birthday!! A lasagna dedicated to him :)


ONELOVE Fremont 2010_0030
Make a wish and give me some of that grasshopper pie would ya!


DSC_0017_0731 webDSC_0032_0743
The next morning we all loaded in the car and made the 7 hour trip to southern california for our annual family reunion camping trip at the beach.


DSC_0097_0613
We camped in a tent. Madi loved it.


ONELOVEONEFAMILY Beach Trip 2010 web
Talk about an awesome family!!


DSC_0154_0662
The Greenwoods.


DSC_0181_0687DSC_0238_0282
We did our annual doughnut run with the whole gang.


DSC_0331_0374DSC_0511_0549
We played at the beach ALOT!


DSC_0440_0484
I couldn't boogie board this year, but Kayla took my spot for me :)


DSC_0560_0598
Madi got to play with her buddy Wesley pretty much every day. They're so cute together.


DSC_0577_0011
We spent 16 hours in the most magical place on earth. DISNEYLAND!


DSC_0708_0140 webDSC_0789_0213 cropped web
3 of those hours were spent in Fairytale princess land. This girl's dreams all came true. I almost had a tear in my eye watching the joy on Madisyn's face. Wow! It was magical.


DSC_0795_0219 web
Here's her "rella" (cinderella) kisses to prove it!


ONELOVE Fremont 2010_0013
We sent daddy home to WA on the airplane and Madi and I drove back to northern california in the motor home, to spend a few more days with my family before flying home.


ONELOVE Fremont 2010_0003
This is one thing I won't forget about our trip. What you see is what you get when you get burnt and then 24 hours later you walk for 16 hours around disneyland on a hot day WHILE you're 34 wks pregnant.


ONELOVE Fremont 2010_0011DSC_1000
Not so fun! Glad to say, my feet are back to normal and all that's left is a tan.



That about wraps up that trip.

In more recent news....

DSC_0992 web
Madi got her first tattoo. She got it from the doctor. It makes her "feel better". haha


This week has been in the 90s and I think I'm going to melt.

Jetti Island Aug.10_0017 webJetti Island Aug.10_0041 web
Since it's been so hot, we decided to spend the day at Jetti Island on saturday and it was great!


Jetti Island Aug.10_0038 web
Love these two together.


Jetti Island Aug.10_0080 web
Love this girl!


I think that about sums it up!

Oh and I shot my first wedding last saturday! It was wonderful. Check it out.


Now, the count downs really start.

1 week: move into our own place.
2 weeks: send david's youngest brother off to Mexico for a 2 year mission.
4 weeks: welcome a new little princess into our family

A little too much excitement all at once, but we'll enjoy every minute of it!


4 comments:

Sam said...

I'm so happy to see that you updated your blog. I LOVE the picture of your belly! You look so adorable in that dress and great for 36 weeks. And the pictures of Madi at Disneyland are priceless! She looks so happy. It looks like you've been busy and I think it's only going to get busier. Oh and I looked at Andrea's wedding pictures today with her. She loved them. Kristi loved them. I loved them. You did such an amazing job. Especially for your first wedding!!!

Lena said...

What a fun trip! That first picture of your belly was a shocker! I can't believe how much baby's grown in the last couple weeks, it's incredible.

Anonymous said...

Love the belly!! Can't believe you're due in 4 weeks! That's just crazy! Looks like you guys have had a wonderful summer! Love all the pictures. Madisyn is too cute for words!

Pamela Brown said...

Your are looking so amazing!!!! Can't wait to see what this new little baby will look like, I can't believe that your only a couple of weeks away. Looks like your trip was so much fun. I love the picture of Maddy on the plane:) Good luck with everything.

Post a Comment