Thursday, January 1, 2009

Madi's First Christmas

I have been avoiding this post because there's so much to say. So, I'll just keep it simple. We drove to Cali for 2 weeks to spend Christmas with my family. Then, we came back to Snohomish to spend a "late Christmas" with David's family. Our vacation was packed full of family, fun, gifts, down time, shopping, movies, bowling, golfing, games and lots of food! I have over 600 pictures of our vacation, so I posted a bunch of the best ones on our Picasa photo site. Here our a few of the highlights in no particular order :)

Going out to breakfast Christmas morning

Out to lunch with grandma and grandpa Greenwood. Love you both!

Madi was so happy about her first Christmas morning! (she was actually just hungry =)

Madisyn got a spare her very first time bowling! What a rock star!

The incredibly adorable stocking I made (with my mommy's help) for Madisyn...I LOVE IT!

Madisyn's first pony tail...what a doll!

Spending time with my Tricia and her little family :) Best buds

Grandma and Grandpa Fairbanks...they are the best!

Madisyn's most favorite Christmas gift. Once she opened this bad boy, all she wanted to do was play with it. Thanks grandma Jeanne!

Yay hoooo! I got my sewing machine...stay tuned for many wonderful things made with this...I hope :]

We also got our family pictures taken by the fabulous Jana. Check them out!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm so glad that I was able to see you guys for Christmas. It made it so nice to have you there. I hope I can see you again soon.

Jana said...

Chelsi, it's so fun to be able to see you when you're here and take pictures for you guys! Your family is darling!

And I'm so jealous of your sewing machine! I want one!

The Odermott's said...

i love the stocking

Post a Comment