I am happy to report that my girl and I made it to cali in one piece. To be totally honest, it was probably the fastest flight I've ever been on. The last 3 or 4 times I have flown, there's been no one in my row. It always seems to work out like that. The first time it happened I was 8 months prego and boy was I releaved. I kicked my shoes off and put my feet up :) This wonderful trend of good luck has been with me every single time I've been on an airplane since. I'm just waiting for myy luck to run out :/ Honestly I know it's one of Heavenly Father's tender mercies. I pray so long and hard every time before a flight with my Madi. She is a wonderful little girl, but you never know how a 1 year old is going to act for 2 hours on your lap. This last flight was so perfect. We sat next to the window, which Madi loved! There was NO ONE in the middle seat, and the sweetest little elderly woman sat on the isle. Her and Madisyn played pretty much the whole time. We had plenty of room and Madi was as happy as ever. What a blessing!!! Heavenly Father lightened my load and I am SO greatful :) I just love the peace I have knowing that I am not alone. I always need that divine help and I don't know what I would dod if I didn't know it is always there for me anytime I need it. I am so excited for what's to come this week. So much family, friends, camping, swimming and just enjoying our vacation!
Sorry there's no pictures. David will be here tomorrow with the camera :)
2 comments:
I'm glad that you guys made it and that Maddy was good for you, it is nice to know that the Lord watches out for us and helps us. I guess the Cherries will be ready tommorrow, I don't know how long cherries last or if you can freeze them, so let me know what you want me to do with them. Have a lot of fun!!!
I'm sure you're having a blast with the family. Wish we could be there with you guys. I'm glad to hear that the flight there was so pleasant.
Post a Comment